In 2012, this station's traffic was ranked 32 out of 421.
This station opened July 17, 1918.
There are no free transfers between directions at this station.
The 1990 ceramic artwork at this station is called Neo-Boriken.
In 2005, this station's traffic was ranked 46 out of 421.
In 2005 this station was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The downtown platform is the only one at this station to house a token booth.
The direct exit to Bloomingdale’s at this station was used in the film Cloverfield.
The platforms at this station are approximately25 feet below street level.
During construction this station was also known as Diagonal Station.
In 2004 this station was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
In 1988 during rennovations, the beige tiles were removed and the original white ones restored.
There is an abandoned platform that can be seen on the north end through a hole in the plywood.
This station is listed on the Registered Historic Places in New York.
The Bleecker Street plaques are created from faience ceramic.
There was a rare 5th center track at this station that was removed in 1906.
This station opened October 27, 1904.
There’s a secret City Hall subway stop. Clue, stay on the 6 Train!
This station is a registered New York City Landmark.
The original white tiles were replaced in 1970 but later restored in 2006.
This station opened July 10, 1905.